In this third-person tactical action/horror game, players live and breathe the role of Marcus Fenix. A disgraced former war hero, Marcus seeks personal redemption as he leads his fire team against an onslaught of merciless warrior fiends. Gamers immerse themselves in an experience so intensely emotional and gut-wrenching that playing will be like controlling a blockbuster action movie.
Gears of War utilizes the breathtaking new Unreal Engine 3 to create cinematic, high-definition visuals for a gaming experience that truly ushers in the next generation. Gamers will experience beautifully rendered interactive environments and characters so lifelike they appear to be made of flesh and bone. The next-generation visuals create a world in which the tiniest detail is vivid in the largest battle.
- Engaging and disturbing cinematic story. Massively scoped worlds, memorable characters and an epic story line play out like an intense and unsettling blockbuster action film. Dramatic in-game camera work and a compelling story bring the brutal, emotionally charged experience to life. Gamers control Marcus Fenix and his fire team as they pit advanced human technology against the overwhelming and horrific Locust Horde.
- Fire team co-op action. All game modes, levels and scenarios are designed for cooperative fire team play (AI or human). For the first time, AI teammates are indiscernible from human players. They move intelligently, take orders effectively, and seek cover and defend themselves when necessary. Gamers will experience richer cooperative gameplay than ever, through unique characters that require cooperation to survive.
- Unprecedented visuals in next-generation gaming. “Gears of War” ushers in the next generation with unprecedented visuals. The Unreal Engine 3 technology pushes high-definition visual designs and brings out the smallest details in the largest battle. Gamers will experience a rich dynamic world with an unprecedented level of detail. Characters come to life with unbelievable model quality and a physics-integrated animation system that has them truly reacting intelligently to events as they unfold around them.
- Hyper-realistic and intense combat. In “Gears of War” the battlefield is a lethal place — to foolishly stand out in the open is to die. To survive, gamers can create and take cover using interactive and dynamic environments, suppress the enemy with blindfire, and use their weapons and teammates to outwit and outfight their terrifying enemies.
- Next-generation Xbox Live action. Gears of War will embody the next-generation Microsoft Xbox Live experience and extend it even further. Gamers will be able to experience individualized matchmaking, view player statistics, earn player achievements, customize their games, and build and personalize their gamer profiles.
Please Click Here to sign in and leave a review.
Load of buggy nonsense dont waste your time with it...its a complete shambles compared to the others and needs a massive overhaul campaign ends rather disappointingly, online is a buggy, laggy waste of time and is certainly not worth a fiver let alone 30 quid.
Xbox 360 250GB: Gears of War 3:Limited Edition Console
The Xbox 360 Limited Edition Gears of War 3 features:
An exclusive silver design Two custom Xbox 360 Wireless Controllers with artwork inspired by the game A Standard Edition copy Gears of War 3 A Standard Edition :Gears of War wireless headset. The following are key features of the Xbox 360 250 GB Gears of War 3 Limited Edition Console:
Dressed to impress: Sleek and lean in a gloss silver finish Red Blood stanes everywhere & Gears of War skull embossed branding, the Xbox 360 250 GB Gears of War 3 Limited Edition Console comes with an internal, removable hard drive and touch-sensitive buttons for switching on/off and disk ejection. The Xbox 360 that you’ve been waiting for: Connect with a faster wireless connection than any other console. Enjoy blazing speeds with built-in 802.11n Wi-Fi while streaming fi lms or playing games on Xbox LIVE®. Store more games and entertainment content with 250 GB of hard drive space. Kinect ready: Kinect will work with every Xbox 360, but the Xbox 360 250 GB console is specially designed for the easiest connection to controller-free fun. Just connect the sensor directly to the proprietary port on your console — no extra power supply needed. Backwards compatible: Don’t worry; you’ll still be able to connect the controllers and any other accessories that you already own to Xbox 360 250 GB while playing the best blockbuster games like Gears of War 3 (External Xbox 360 Hard Drives and Xbox 360 Memory Units are not compatible with the new Xbox 360 console. I WISH THIS WOULD COME TRUE BECAUSE I AND A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE WILL PAY!!
Please click on the button below to sign up or remove a stock alert for 'Gears of War 3 for Xbox 360'.
Please Sign-In / Register to create a stock alert for Gears of War 3 for Xbox 360.