Beginning shortly before the ending of F.E.A.R., a Special Forces squad is on a routine mission when the city of Auburn is rocked by a supernatural explosion. Alma, a girl with immense power and a thirst for revenge, has unleashed her wrath upon the city and thrown it into chaos. Tension builds as the squad must combat enemy forces and the supernatural as they struggle to find a way to stop Alma and uncover the mysterious forces arrayed against them before it's too late.
- Experience enhanced destruction and frightening combat an inch from your face
- Utilise new weapons to combat against never before seen supernatural threats
- Slow down time using your character's enhanced reflexes
- Battle intelligent enemies that employ advanced combat tactics and realistic behaviours
- Strategic environmental combat opportunities available to both you and your enemies in a variety of indoor and outdoor environments
- New faction system that pits enemies against you... and each other
- Utilise the new world interaction system to create instant cover or remove obstacles
- Play with and against friends in multiplayer competition
Please Click Here to sign in and leave a review.
There are currently no reviews for F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin (Fear) for PS3